My Business is a Gift – Why?
My business is a gift for various reasons. However, I would say the biggest gift of all is the people that I have met over the years. These people come from various places.
- My customers that I have been so fortunate to come to my clubs, classes and other events
- My up-line who introduced me to a whole other world…the world of creativity, of having fun and creating a business.
- My side-line who are there to support me and are always willing to lend a helping hand, for instance, product that I have run out of for a class.
- My peers that I have met belonging to the Business Stampers Coaching Group led by John Sanpietro.
- My coach, John Sanpietro, who provides many learning opportunities and makes every effort to help you have a successful business. (and yes, you need to put his words into action
- Visitors to my Blog who have left kind comments
I have the opportunity to be creative and go to my happy place…the stamping place. Although sometimes I have to stop and clean up. You know that big workspace you have and now it has become 12″x12″ working space, never mind that fact that I can’t find anything once a put it down.
So, yes my business is a gift. There are more reasons why I consider it to be a gift however, these are my top 6.
It is Christmas week, so I am going to leave with a very big thank you to all those that have helped make my business a gift.