Stamp Out Breast Cancer
Help stamp out Breast Cancer by subscribing to Paper Pumpkin. Yes, Stampin’ Up! has announced a campaign to support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Did you know that Breast cancer is a complex disease that will affect 1 in 9 Canadian women during their lifetime?
According to the latest statistics, it is estimated that 25,000 women and 220 men in Canada will be diagnosed with breast cancer, and that 5,000 women and 60 men will die from the disease in 2015.
How can you help to stamp out breast cancer?
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Paper Pumpkin is going PINK . . . or at least the October boxes are! And because we know that subscribers to Paper Pumpkin want to share the love too, Stampin’ Up! will be making a donation on your behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin’ Up! will donate
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.
Together, we can make a difference!
Here’s how you can help:
- Subscribe! If you’re new to Paper Pumpkin, click HERE to get started. Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you’ll want to hold onto forever-and we’ll donate $2 because you’re new!
- Stay active if you’re a subscriberStampin’ Up! will donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation.
- Spread the word! Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new subscribers it’s doubled, so let’s get the word out and raise as much as possible.
Stamp out breast cancer by subscribing to the October Paper Pumpkin kit and you will be donating to a good cause and getting a one-time only, pretty pink Paper Pumpkin box!
You won’t want to miss it!!!!
More About BCRF
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) advances the world’s most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, BCRF has raised more than $550 million to fuel discoveries in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, survivorship and metastasis, making it one of the largest non-governmental funders of breast cancer research in the world. This year BCRF has invested $58.6 million in research, to support over 235 researchers at leading medical institutions across six continents, including $11.6 million to the international Evelyn H. Lauder Founder’s Fund focused on metastasis. By spending 91 cents of every dollar on research and public awareness programs, BCRF remains one of the nation’s most fiscally responsible nonprofits. BCRF is the only breast cancer organization with an “A+” from CharityWatch, and has been awarded Charity Navigator’s highest rating of four stars 13 times since 2002. For more information, please visit: www.bcrfcure.org.
- New subscribers are those who signed up between September 11 and October 10, 2015 and have not been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber at any time in the past.
- Mini spoiler alert! The October project inside the pink box is just as awesome as always, but we should probably let you know that it is not a pink project.
Don’t miss out on this worthy fundraiser to stamp out breast cancer. Subscribe now to Paper Pumpkin.