It’s Week 6 of 2013 Sale-a-Bration and the feature card is using the Just Because stamp from the Vintage Verses stamp set.
We are always looking for sentiments for our cards and scrapbook pages and this one fits the bill. You can even get this stamp set for FREE!, Order $60.00 worth of products from the current catalogue or the clearance rack and you can pick this stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.
The Vintage Verses stamp set is a set of four sentiments that can be used for a variety of cards…”Thank You”, “Anniversary”, “Thinking of You”, “Birthday”, “Random Act of Kindness”, and probably a few more that you can think of.
Vintage Verses- (w-12963, c-129636)
Stamps: Vintage Verses ( c – 129636, w- 129633, 2013 Sale-a-Bration), Madison Avenue (c – 129660, w-129657 2013 Sale-a-Bration)
Paper: Naturals White, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Sycamore Street DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot, Large Scallop Edgelit, Versamark, Pearl Jewels, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Sycamore Ribbon & Button Pack, Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets, Multipurpose Glue, 1/2” Punch, 3/4” Punch
- Cut Naturals White card stock – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″
- Cut Razzleberry card stock – 3″ x 3″
- Cut Sycamore Street DSP panel – 2-1/2″ x 4″
- Cut Pool Party card stock – 5-1/4″ x 3/4″
- Using Versamark and the the stamp from Sycamore Street Stamp set, stamp down the Rich Razzleberry panel – evenly spaced
- Fold Tea Lace Paper Doily in half and stamp “Just Because” with Rich Razzleberry ink
- Run the Pool Party strip through the Big Shoot using the Large Scallop Edgelit.
- Assemble card using Multipurpose Glue .
- Place Pearls along the bottom of the Pool Party strip.
To Make Ribbon Flowers
Tip: Do 1 flower at a time and cut your ribbon when you have completed the flower
- Punch out 2 pieces from the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets using the 3/4″ punch
- Punch out 1 piece from the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets using the 1/2″ punch
- Do 1 flower at a time
- Peel backing off the circles to reveal the sticky surface
- Tie a knot at the end of the ribbon and adhere to center of the adhesive circle.
- Start going in a circle around the knot and twist your ribbon as you go. Make sure that the ribbon is being attached to the adhesive.
- When your flower is as large as you want, trim the end of the ribbon and tuck under the flower to adhere the end to the adhesive.
- Trim any adhesive sheet that shows beyond your flower and place flowers on the card in a group of three.
- Place a small pearl in the center of the flower.
- If some of the ribbon in the circles did not touch the adhesive sheet, use a glue dot to hold it down.
A reminder that Sale-a-Bration ends March 22, 2013.
Email me – email@example.com or visit My Online Store
See you next Saturday for Week #7
Learn techniques and get valuable tips. Watch the video.
Is your paper crafting wish list bigger than your bank account?
Do you live in an area where you don’t have access to a stamping club?