Fancy Christmas Cards to Create
Fancy Christmas cards may take some time create, however, it’s worth it in the end. I have been challenging myself to create fancy fold cards. The one I am sharing today is a Double Dutch Door style fold. The card may look difficult, however it just as a little bit more prepping and then it’s all about creating a great Christmas card.
Don’t’ have time to create this card? You can purchase on the Simply with Heart Etsy Store.
Stamps: Christmas Bauble, Bright and Beautiful.
Ink/Markers: Tuxedo Black Memento, Blendabilities: Coastal Cabana, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, and VersaMark.
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Under the Tree DSP, Gold Foil.
Accessories: Big Shot, Circle Framelit Collection, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Gold Embossing Powder.
Just a few points about this card:
- the finished card measures 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ so it fits into a regular A4 card envelope.
- the bottom doors are made using a piece of matching card stock – measures
- the card base is and scored at . This piece becomes the top door.
- the Cherry Cobbler circle flap, keep the bottom doors closed.
- the sentiment is from the Bright and Beautiful stamp set and is embossed in Gold Embossing Powder.
Challenge your creativity and create Fancy Christmas Cards.