Do You Need Craft Ideas?
Sometimes craft ideas are hard to come to mind. How often do you search the internet for a project, only to come up with no ideas? Now you can have beautiful craft ideas delivered to your email inbox on a monthly basis.
Your first thought is likely, more email? But hold on and I will tell you a little about the Simply Said with Karen email list.
Each month I send out the Simply Said with Karen newsletter with beautiful craft ideas for you to create.
In a year that means you will get 12 – 36 ideas. That’s not bad. However you will also get valuable information in the way of answers to questions that you may have, techniques to try out and tips for various tools. Often tools have more uses that for what they were intended. Bonus!
There is more! From time to time, I send out other craft ideas during the year. And yes, these ideas have a list of supplies and detailed instructions, and they are also exclusive!. You will not see these craft ideas posted on my blog, facebook or twitter.
Signing up for the Simply Said with Karen email list is so easy. Here are a few different ways you can sign up.
- If you are new visitor to my blog, a form will appear when you land on my page. Fill it out and you are on the list! Easy.
- You can sign up for my email list by filling in the form on the upper right hand side of my blog. Easy!
- Use this link to add your name and email address to my list
Here is what happens when you complete the form.
- You will receive an opt in response requesting that you verify that you did sign up.
- You will receive an email which will Thank You for signing up and it will also have the links to your thank you gift.
- You will receive an email with a link to the latest Simply Said with Karen newsletter.
What are waiting for? Get craft ideas delivered right to your inbox. Sign up now!