Well, when I went to work this morning, I could have been in the past like Feb 8th instead of April 8th. It was blowing, snowing, hailing, raining depending upon where in the city you were. I guess we were paying for the nice weather we had in Feb and March. But later in the morning the sun came out and it actually turned into not a bad day.
Here is a Birthday Card that I have done for my friend Dianne. I so enjoy the time that I get to be creative. Hope you enjoy.
This card was cased from mybratsmom over at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/
Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Vintage Labels
Ink: Cameo Coral, Close to Cocoa
Paper: Ballet Blue, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Cameo Coral
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots, 13/4” Circle Punch, Versa Mark, Iridescent Ice EP, Ribbon (Other)
1. Card Base is 51/2 x 41/4, second layer is 51/2” x 4”, 3rd layer is 41/4” x3”
2. Upsy Daisy is stamped on the Whisper White with Cameo Coral and divided into 3rds and cut.
3. The second layer is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots texture folder
4. The 3rd layer is attached
5. The sentiment if embossed using the Vintage Labels, stamped with the “Happy Birthday”, punched and added to the card with dimensional
6. The ribbon is attached over the sentiment.
Enjoy your evening and until next time…..