Sign Up for Our Email Updates – Why?
Be informed of all things paper and sign up for our email updates and it is so easy to do.
When you visited the Simply Said with Karen blog, you may have seen a pop-up form float past your eyes. You can fill out this form with your name and email address and click submit or you can complete the form to the right side of my blog. Either way, you will receive an email asking you to confirm that you have signed up. This is a way to protect your privacy and not have everyone just signing up your name to an email list.
So what do you get when you sign up for the Simply Said with Karen email list?
When you initially sign up,
- you will receive a free gift
- lastest Simply Said with Karen Newsletter.
Ongoing communication will be sent to you periodically
- monthly Simply Said with Karen Newsletter with projects, cards, tips, techniques and questions and answers
- a mid-month communication only if there is something important to tell you
- periodically, you will receive a free gift
- current Stampin’ Up! promotions
- and so much more.
So don’t delay.
Within the next month, we will start the 12 Weeks of Christmas newsletter and we don’t want you to miss out on any episodes because we will not be able to send the ones you missed if you don’t get in at the beginning.
Now, Go Sign Up for our Email Updates then Check Out Our Face Book Page and give us a like