Sale-a-Bration is going into its last week so be sure and get that order in before the end of the day March 22nd. You have until 11:59 pm MST to order on my ONLINE STORE. Or, you may place an order directly through me by sending by EMAIL to me.
Will this be you come March 23rd?
The last card in the Sale-a-Bration series features the stamp set By The Tide.
Stamps: By The Tide (c – 129120, w- 129117, p19 2013 Spring Catalogue), Fabulous Phrases ((c – 120501, w- 117002, p133 2012/13 Annual Catalogue)
Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Sahara Sand, Tea for Two DSP
Ink: Island Indigo, Pretty in Pink, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Naturals 7/16” Trim Ribbon, Silver Basics Designer Button, 1-1/4” Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8” Circle Punch, Linen Thread
Tools: Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Multipurpose Adhesive, Sticky Tape, Glue Dots, Dimensionals.
- Cut Sahara Sand card stock 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″
- Cut Island Indigo card stock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Run through Big Shot using the Chevron Embossing Folder.
- Cut Tea for Two DSP – 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Cut Whisper White card stock 4-1/2″ x 3-1-3/4″ and 2″ x 2″
- Create background on the larger panel of Whisper White card stock
- Randomly stamp sea shells on Whisper White card stock using Pretty in Pink and Sahara Sand ink. Stamp off ink before applying to card stock or the background will be too dark
- Ink the fern image with Versamark ink and stamp 2 images along bottom of Whisper White card stock – The whole image does not have to be on the card stock. Sometimes it is more effective to have only a partial image.
- Heat emboss with White Embossing powder.
- Ink fish image with Island Indigo ink and stamp one image over the embossed fern and the other higher on the left and one that goes off the card stock on the left. When ink is dry, clean the embossed fern with a soft cloth to remove and excess ink. This will give the illusion as though the fish is behind the fern.
- Stamp 3 sentiments from the Fabulous Phrases stamp set with Island Indigo ink onto Whisper White card stock. Make sure that the words will fit within the 1-1/4″ scallop punch. Punch out and mount on Island Indigo which has been punched with the 1-3/8″ Circle Punch.
- Cut a piece of Naturals Trim Ribbon – 5″ and attach to Island Indigo panel on the left. Use Sticky Tape to attach.
- Attach the panel to the card base.
- Attach the focal panel to the Tea for Two DSP using Multipurpose Adhesive.
- Attach these two panels to the Island Indigo panel using Sticky Tape- offset to the right.
- Thread a piece of Linen Thread through the Silver button.. Thread from the underside of the button so that the thread will cross on the front of the button.
- Attach the button using Glue Dots
- Attach the sentiment to the Island Indigo circle with Multipurpose Glue and attach to left side of card with Dimensionals.
- Place in an envelope and send or give to someone to brighten their day!
The By the Tide stamp set could be used as invitations to a Lobster Feed Party, or a birthday card for a fisher person, or on a scrapbook page to record your sea-side vacation. The possibilities are endless – these are just a few.
I hope that you have enjoyed this series using stamp sets and products from the Stampin’ Up! Spring Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration 2013.
Thanks for looking and celebrating Sale-a-Bration with me.