Sale-a-Bration (SAB) is now at the end of Week 2. Have you browsed your catalogues and picked out some products to order. Now is a great time to do that as who can resist a sale?
Valentines is quickly approaching, it’s February 1st today, so there is not a lot of time to get those cards done for everyone on your Valentine’s list.
The project for today is a Valentine’s card and it features the Artisan Embellishments Kit. This kit is packed full of embellishments – designer tags, designer ticket stubs, scalloped lace, cotton lace, oval lace, seam binding ribbon, paper flowers, resin heart resin flowers, buttons heart paper doily and a round paper doily. And all that for $11.95 (plus shipping and handling)
What a stash!!!! Perfect for Valentines Day. Throw in the Hearts a Flutter Bundle ($52.95 – wood mounted) and you have a beautiful set to create Valentine’s cards, Birthday cards, Anniversary card.
Stamps: Hearts-a-Flutter (c- 129252, w-129249 2013 Spring Catalogue), Tiny Tags, (c- 118592, w-118091 p. 124 2012/13 Annual Catalogue
Paper: Natural White, Primrose Petals, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Primrose Petals
Accessories: Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter Framelit Dies, Artisan Embellishment Kit, Pearls, Itty Bitty Punch Set, Stampin Sanding Block, Primrose Petals Core’dinations Card Stock, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Glue Dots, Tiny Tags Punch, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, Sticky Strip, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Cut Naturals White card stock 4-1/4″ x 11″ and score at 5-1/2″ and fold along score line
- Cut a piece of Primrose Petals core’dinations card stock – 3-3/4″ x 5″. Distress the edges and the surface of the card stock using the Stampin’ Sanding System. (Distressing adds to the vintage look)
- Cut a piece of Twitterpated DSP – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Take one of the Die cuts from the Artisan kit – Use the white side
- Stamp the scalloped heart from the Hears-a-Flutter stamp set using Primrose Petals ink. Stamp on an angle.
- Stamp 3 smaller hearts – 2 with Pretty in Pink ink and 1 with Primrose Petals ink on Whisper White card stock
- Using the Big Shot and the Hearts-a-Flutter Die Cuts, cut the 3 small hearts
- Using a piece of Primrose Petals and a small heart from the Hearts-a-Flutter stamp set, stamp with Versamark.
- Emboss with Clear Embossing Powder and heat set with Heat Gun.
- Attach this heart to inside of larger stamped scallop heart.
- At a slight angle,attach the Artisan Die cut to the Twitterpated DSP.
- Cut a piece of the large Oval lace – 4-3⁄4” and cut in half lengthwise. Attach to the Twitterpated panel. Secure on the back of the panel with Sticky Tape.
- Cut a piece of the Seam Binding ribbon – 4-3⁄4”and attach to the Twitterpated panel, covering the cut edge of the large Oval lace. Secure on the back of the panel with Sticky Tape.
- Using Primrose ink and Whisper White card stock, stamp the “Love`image from the Tiny Tags stamp set. Punch out with Tiny Tags Punch. Using Paper Piece, poke a hole in the top and string a piece of Whisper White Bakers Twine through the hole and wrap around the Seam Binding ribbon.
- Cut a piece of the Seam Binding ribbon and tie in a bow around the Whisper White Bakers Twine.
- Attach the small hearts from step 7, attach using dimensionals to the top of the Seam Binding ribbon and the large Oval lace.
- Punch out 3 flowers using the flower punch from the Itty Bitty punch set.
- Using Paper Snips, trim off 2 petals to form a heart. Attach the 3 hearts to the side of the Artisan White Die Cut
- Attach the panel to the Primrose Core`dination panel using adhesive and then attach to card base.
- Attach Pearl jewels to the Twitterpated DSP hearts formed by the Artisan Die Cut.
You now have a beautiful Vintage Valentine to give away to your favourite Valentine.
when you purchase these items will entite you to a FREE Sale-a-Bration item. Whooo Yooo!
What are you waiting for – Order through MY ONLINE STORE