rubber stamping, paper crafting, greeting cards, Stampin Up products, scrapbooking, education, provide knowledge
The Oh, Whale stamp set in the 2113 spring catalogue is so cute and fun for a Valentine card. You can use this stamp set for the young and the young at heart…. and the matching Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP goes along with the whimsical nature of this stamp set.
Stamps: Oh Whale (c – 129132, w- 129129, p29 2013 Spring Catalogue), Hearts A Flutter ( c – 129252, w- 129249, p11 2013 Spring Catalogue)
Paper: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP
Ink: Pacific Point, Basic Grey, Real Red, Whisper White Craft
Accessories: Big Shot, Hearts A Flutter Framelits, Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, Happy Whale Clearlits Die
The Marina Mist background panel was embossed with the Cloudy Day Embossing Folder and then sponged using Whisper White Craft ink to give the clouds more effect.
Have you made someone smile today?
Smiling and laughing can be so good for the spirit and the soul and when a lot of us are in the dregs of winter anything that can help us with our attitudes and well-being is great. I know that I can certainly use some laughter and smiles as we have hardly seen the sun for a couple of weeks now…and that sunlight sure does help with the attitude.
Try this, the next time you are walking down the street or standing in a line up, smile at someone…and 99% of the time you will get a smile back. As for the other 1%,they need to lighten up!