CEO of your own business? Now that sounds like an interesting proposition.
Today is International Women’s Day and what better way to celebrate than starting your own business. What business? Becoming a demonstrator with Stampin’ Up! has so many rewards.
What are the rewards of being CEO of your own business?
- Earn money to meet the needs of you and your family. Maybe it’s that vacation you have been longing for, or paying off your house mortgage, or helping your child with their education.
- Minimum 20% product discount on all orders or sales
- Meet new people and show them the wonderful world of paper crafting, rubber stamping and scrapbooking
- Teaching your friends and family how to make beautiful cards, scrapbook their memories and make beautiful home decor items and gifts.
- You can also make a difference in so many people’s lives by taking an interest in what they do and teaching them that creativity is not hard.
- Working your business into your own schedule.
- Working your business as you want – Doing it My Way
As well, I support you in your business with training, meetings and being there to answer your questions and encourage you.
Stampin’ Up! supports you as well:
- training through videos and webinars
- a demonstrator website that keeps you up to date with all that is happening in the business
- Stampin’ Success magazine that comes to you every two months packed full of ideas, business topics, how tos and answers and questions from other demonstrators.
- Online ordering for all your demonstrator orders, workshop, class and other stamping events
- Reports to see how well you are doing
- Ability to move up levels as you achieve sales and recruiting levels.
Right now in conjunction with Sale-a-Bration, Stampin’ Up! is offering 25% more in your starter kit. That’s $194 worth of products and you pay only $125.00, plus there is not shipping charges or taxes and your kit is delivered straight to your front door. Not only that, but you get to choose which products you would like in your kit.
So, how do you get started being a CEO?
It’s so easy.
Go to my Stampin’ Up! website HERE. You will find information on Demonstrator benefits, the Career Plan and Stampin’ Up.
Click the JOIN THE FUN tab and you will be taken to a page where you can watch various videos.
Click the JOIN NOW button on your left. You will be taken to the Online Independent Demonstrators Agreement (IDA) form and you are on your way to becoming your own CEO and running your own business.
Within moments of submitting your IDA and kit order, you will receive your demonstrator # and you now have a business.
What are you waiting for? Have you signed up?