Stampin Up 2017 Holiday Catalogue is live.
Now is the time to order products from the Stampin Up 2017 Holiday Catalogue. Did you receive your catalogue? I can provide you with one if you live in Canada. All you have to do is email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get one in the mail for you!
Click on Image to View Catalogue
Here is a sample of a card that you can create with the fresh, new products.
Stamps: Carols of Christmas.
Ink/Marker: Old Olive, Basic Black, Tranquil Tide.
Paper: Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper, Silver Glimmer.
Accessories: Big Shot, Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies, Banner Triple Punch, Basic Black Baker’s Twine, Old Olive Glitter Enamel Shapes.
A Few Details
- Use the Card Front Builder Thinlits to die cut the stars and moon and the trees from Whisper White cardstock.
- Layer Silver Glimmer Paper behind the cut outs.
- Use Old Olive and Basic Black markers to color the word “Peace on Earth” letters. Stamp on Whisper White cardstock
- Cut 2 banners from Silver Glimmer Paper with the Banner Triple Punch. Cutting the 2 banners will use less glimmer paper than one long banner. Adhere one banner to each side of the sentiment.
- Tie a bow using Basic Black Baker’s Twine and attach to side of sentiment. Place an Old Olive Glitter Enamel shape on the knot.
Finally attach a piece of Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper (Old Olive diagonal stripes) to the card base and attach your art piece to the Designer Series Paper. For an added touch, why now add a piece of the DSP to your envelope.
Have fun with the 2017 Holiday Catalogue. Click on the images below and order from my ONLINE STORE.