We are now into our 4th week of Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-a-Bration and the Secret Garden Stamp Set is featured.
The Secret Garden stamp set and it’s matching Framelit Dies is so right for this time of the year as we head into Spring…yeah.
The Framelits absolutely coordinate beautifully with this stamp set and are used in place of punches.
Stamps: Secret Garden ( c – 129144, w- 129141, p17 2013 Spring Catalogue), Creative Elements (c – 122647, w-122645 p.126, 2012/13 Annual Catalogue)
Paper: Naturals White, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, Primrose Core-dinations, Print Poetry DSP
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder ,Secret Garden Framelit Dies, Versa Mark, White Embossing Powder, Black Embossing Powder, Wild Wasabi Embossing Folder, Summer Starfruit Dalia Embellishment, Pearl Jewels, Dimensions, Paper Snips, Sponge Dauber
- Cut Naturals White card stock – 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″” and score at the 4-1/4″ mark
- Cut a piece of the Print Poetry green lattice DSP – 1″ x 5-1/4″
- Cut a piece of the Print Poetry pinks polka dots DSP – 2″ x 5-1/4″
- Cut a piece of the Primrose Petals Core-dination paper 1-3/4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through the Big Shot using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. Sponge Whisper White Craft Ink across the raised portions. This will bring out the woodgrain look.
- Attach the Pink Primrose paper to the top portion of the card front leaving a 1/8″ border at the top and on each side
- Attach the Green lattice Print Poetry DSP to the bottom of the card front leaving a 1/8″ border at the bottom and on each side
- Attach the Pink Polka Dots Print Poetry DSP to the bottom of the core-dination paper and the top of the Green Lattice Print Poetry DSP.
- Using the Secret Garden Stamp Set and Versa Mark, stamp the large flower image on Raspberry Ripple card stock, the medium flower image on Primrose Petals card stock and the daisy on Summer Starfruit card stock.
- Stamp another large flower on the Raspberry Ripple card stock
- Stamp the leaves 2x on Gumball Green card stock.
- Emboss images;
- Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petal flowers with Black Embossing Powder
- Summer Starfruit Daisy with White Embossing Powder
- Gumball Green leaves with Wild Wasabi Embossing Powder.
- Using Paper Snips, cut out the center of one of the stamped Raspberry Ripple flowers.
- Using the Secret Garden Framelits and the Big Shot, punch out the rest of the flowers and the leaves.
- Layer Flowers and leaves on the center panel.
- Pop up the Raspberry Ripple center with a dimensional
- Stamp the sentiment on a piece of Naturals White and trim each end to form a flag. Attach to card front with dimensionals
- Attach the pearl jewels and the Dalia to the flowers.
- Sit back and admire your card – You’re done. Send it out to someone!
Did you know that purchasing the Secret Garden Bundle (stamp set and die cuts – wood or clear mount), plus the Woodgrain Embossing Folder and a package of the Pearl Jewels would entitle you to a FREE Sale-a-bration product?
Give this one a try