Retiring Products – 2016
Catalogue retiring products usually signify the start of a new Annual Catalogue. Yes, and we crafters get very excited.
If you have a passion for Stampin’ Up! products, the retiring list is usually welcomed with mixed feelings. Whatever you call this time of year, it is exciting.
Here are a few things that you need to know about the retiring list:
- Some products are reduced as much as 50%.
- The retiring list promotion will end May 31st, at which time the products will no longer be available for order.
- Stampin’ Up! will continue to manufacture the stamps until May 22nd, so retiring stamps will be available at least until then.
- All other products will only be available as inventory lasts.
- The 2014/16 In Colors are retiring (Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist). Last year, the cardstock, ink pads, reinkers and markers sold out very fast. So, if you want these items, I suggest that you order them as soon as possible.
As in every business these days, costs continue to increase. Price increases will start with the 2016/17 Annual Catalogue. So if you want to beat the prices increases and there are items that you really want, I suggest that you place your order sooner rather than later.
I can’t tell you what is in the new catalogue, but it’s a safe bet that if the products are not on the retiring list, they are being carried over to the new catalogue.
Here’s a teaser for you…the cover of the new catalogue.
So if you don’t have the Retiring Products lists you can find them at the links below. Stampin’ Up! will update the list as products sell out.
2016 Retiring List – EXCEL – this is a sortable file
There are several ways to order: