Peace Love Joy With Embossing Technique
Throughout the Christmas and Holiday season, you will often hear the phrase, “peace love joy”. What does the phrase mean to you?
Here are my thoughts on this phrase:
- Peace- We hope for peace and tranquility in our lives. Given today’s world events, it can be easy to drive negative thoughts. We need to drive positive thoughts because when you see the good in people and the world, you will find peace.
- Love – One of the most part of love is to love yourself first. When you do that you can find love in many places. Show others that you are grateful for them. Love is a gift that you can bestow on others.
- Joy – Finally, joy conveys great pleasure and happiness. We need to have pleasure and happiness in our lives.
Living a positive life will give you peace, love and joy.
While this Christmas card uses the phrase, “peace, love, joy” it can convey meaning throughout the year.
Stamps: Musical Season.
Ink/Marker: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black Archival, VersaMark.
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper, Silver Foil, Vellum.
Accessories: Big Shot, Merry Musical Framelits Dies, Clear Stampin Emboss Powder, Clear Faceted Gems.
Even though Stampin’ Up! does not carry Cherry Cobbler Emboss Powder any more, you can still have an embossed image. Here are the steps for this embossing technique:
- Stamp the image you want to emboss with VersaMark ink. (Do not stamp image).
- Now, load up your image with Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Stamp the image on your paper.
- Sprinkle image with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- Melt the emboss powder with the Heat Tool. Voila! you have an embossed image.
Use this technique for any stamped image.
Finally, the Merry Musica Specialty Designer Series Paper coordinates with this stamp set. The paper consists of musical notes and some sheets have actual words to Christmas songs. This card uses the black and white sheet with the words to Silent Night.
So to achieve “peace love joy” in your life, use positive thoughts every day.
To purchase any of the products used in this card, shop my ONLINE STORE.