Hi Everyone: Welcome to Monday, now there is only 4 more to go until the weekend.
Today was a happy Monday as I spent time with my son and daughter-in-law and of course Sagan. We went out to the Wild Life Park that is one of our local attractions and there were many people out there today as the weather was fairly sunny, not too hot, which meant that alot of the animals were out too. We have grizzlies, brown bears, cougars, birds of prey and many more. The park has been in existence for some time so the exhibits have grown over the years. Here is a picture of Nan getting a kiss while we are riding the train in the park. What is better than a kiss from your grandchildren!!!!
The card I have today is based on MojoMonday 140
. It’s for Lloyd’s daughter who was in a dirt bike accident on Friday and had to have surgery on her knee and leg. I suspect it will be a long time in healing as she did a pretty good job on the injury.
Stamps: Awash with Flowers, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Handsome Hunter, Melon Mambo, DSP (hostess 2009)
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Summer Sun, Rose Red, Soft Suede, and Garden Green
Accessories: Corner Scallop Punch, Curly Label Punch, Grosgrain Ribbon, and Button Latte
1. The card base is Whisper White and the dimensions are 51/2 x 41/4.
2. Layer #2 is the Handsome Hunter CS, layer #3 is a combination of Melon Mambo and the DSP, and layer #4 is whisper white and the 4 corners punched.
3. The new step Awash with flowers was randomly stamped on the whisper white (love the new Stampin’ Up! clear stamps. Makes 2 step stamping so much easier.
4. The sentiment is stamped on 1/3rd of the curly label punch that is adhered to layer #2.
5. Lastly, the ribbon and button are attached using the wonderful glue dots.
Wishing you all the best and until next time……
Did you like this post? Say thanks by sharing it