New Catalogues-New Products-Sale-A-Bration Woo Hoo
Who likes new catalogues-new products and, of course, Sale-A-Bration. Stampin’ Up! has excelled again this year.Yes, it’s January 2018 and the Sale-A-Bration frenzy has begun.
Do you know what Sale-A-Bration is? It’s a once a year Stampin’ Up! sale to celebrate the Occasions catalogue that is active in January. It’s not a one day sale or even a week long sale, it’s a 3 month sale. Yes, this sale expires March 31, 2018.
You have the opportunity:
- To receive FREE rewards.
- Host a party or a workshop and get increased hostess rewards.
- And/or join Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator when you purchase a starter kit.
To receive the FREE rewards, purchase products valued at a minimum $60.00 CDN from any current catalogue. You can then choose a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. Stampin’ Up! has also upped the ante and for $120.00 order, you can choose either 2 Sale-A-Bration items or a higher value Sale-A-Bration. item, such as the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies featured on page 17 of the brochure.
There is also a matching stamp set, Amazing You, that you can receive FREE when purchasing products valued at $60 CDN.
Here is the card that I created using the Cake Soiree and the Sweet Cake Framelit Dies. They are from the Sweet Soiree Suite. It’s a beautiful suite! The Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper is to die for. Each sheet has silver foil accents on one side and colourful printed images on the other side. The other items that is spectacular is the Perry Purse 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon. And, oh, noooooooo, I forgot to order it.
Stamps: Cake Soiree*.
Ink/Marker: Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake.
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Powder Pink, Old Olive, Berry Burst, Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper, Silver Foil.
Accessories: Big Shot, Layering Circle Framelits, Sweet Cake Framelits*, Scattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder, Triple Banner Punch, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Markers: Old Olive, Berry Burst, Powder Pink, So Saffron.
*Bundle available at 10% discounted price.
- Cut a circle in the Powder Pink layer and then emboss with the Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder. Give the Whisper White a watercolor wash with an Aqua Painter and Powder Pink ink. Ink the sentiment with a Crumb Cake marker and stamp over the colour wash.
- Stamp the box with Tuxedo Black ink and color the flowers with various markers. Fussy cut the box.
- Ink the “Happy Birthday” with an Old Olive marker and stamp on a narrow piece of WHisper White cardstock. Cut a flag in each end.
- Die cut the leaves in Old Olive and Crumb Cake cardstock. Cut a banner with the Triple Banner punch and attach at the bottom of the circle.
- Now, add your leaves around the banner and attach the box.
- Die cut a bow from Silver Foil and attach to top of box.
- Add 3 Metallic Enamel Shapes to the card from.
If you like new catalogues-new products, you are going to love Sale-A-Bration!.
Click on any of the items below and shop my ONLINE STORE.