Hi everyone and Tuesday is almost over. I thought I would do a quick post this evening and then shut down the day.
The card I am sharing today is for Lloyd’s Mom. I hope she enjoys it. When I make these cards for others, I am sharing a part of me and that makes me feel good. It also allows me to use the other side of my brain.
This card was cased from Silki Ledlow over at Splitcoast Stampers
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Pea Designer Paper, Green Textured (Bazzill)
Ink: Regal Rose, Summer Sun, and Perfect Plum
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die Cut, Sweetest Stem Embosslit Die, Brads (other)
1. The card base is whisper white and the dimensions are 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.
2. The DSP was cut to 5 1/4 x 4 and attached to the card base
3. The large and small flowers from the Vintage Vogue set were stamped using different ink colours, cut out with the snips and attached together using brads and attached to the top note die cut. The leaves were attached randomly behind the flowers. I chose the colours based on the DSP.
4. The pearl brads where attached and the top note was attached to the DSP.
5. The sentiment was stamped using perfect plum
Well that’s it for another day. It’s off to watch NCIS…a favourite.
Until next time………