Hi Everyone: The card I am sharing today is based on a challenge over at Jax Bean Stock . It’s open to everyone so give a check. There is some blog candy waiting for someone on Monday. The challenge was created by Jennipher Lowery and there is a special prize for someone who visits Jennipher Lowery’s blog, becomes one of her followers, and leaves her a comment on her current post for that day and mentions her Sketch for the CSN challenge here at Jax Bean Stalks.
The sketch is to be intrepretated as “light” and there are so many possibilities. The “light” in my card is the sunlight, daylight and of course the light from the candles lighting your way to the birthday cake. Ok so how many time did I use “light” in that sentence. Should be worth something.
Actually this card is for Lloyd’s Dad who will be 86 years young in June so the sentiment on the card is very appropriate.
Stamps: Happy Moments, Whimsical Words
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Blue, Crushed Curry, Sweet Pea DP
Ink: Black Stazon, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot, Label die cut – Matchbox Die, Pastels, Dazzling Diamonds
1. The card base is Crushed Curry and the dimensions are 51/2 x 41/4
2. A strip of Sweet Pea DP was layered on the card base
3. The Birthday Cake from Happy Moments was stamped on Whisper White with the cake plate, and flowers coloured using the pastels. Dazzling Diamonds glitter was applied to the flame on the candles.
4. The Whisper White layer was layered onto the Bermuda Blue and then attached on an angle to the card base
5. The sentiment was stamped using Chocolate Chip and attached to the card using a dimensional.