Inspired Birthday Wishes
Inspired Birthday Wishes come from surfing, I mean, researching the internet. Who am I kidding?
I was inspired by Dianne Sisneros to create this card. The images from the Butterfly Basics stamp set were stamped on the Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper. Both of this products are from the 2015 Occasions Catalogue.
Stamping on Designer Series paper is not something I have done in the past but I sure will try it again. I really liked the effect. Of course, how can you go wrong when butterflies are involved.
Stamps: Butterfly Basics, Four You.
Ink/Markers: Elegant Eggplant, VersaMark.
Paper: Sahara Sand, Elegant Eggplant, Vellum, Something Borrowed DSP.
Accessories: Big Shot, Butterfly Thinlit Dies, White Embossing Powder, White Jute Ribbon, Pearl Jewels.
To make the butterfly and give it dimension:
- Stamp the butterfly image with Elegant Eggplant ink onto the Something Borrowed DSP.
- Stamp the butterfly image again with Elegant Eggplant onto Vellum.
- Cut it out with the smallest butterfly from the Butterflies Thinlits dies.
- Stamp another butterfly image with VersaMark on Vellum and heat emboss with White Emboss Powder.
- Layer the 2 Vellum butterflies on the Elegant Eggplant butterfly.
Last but not least, the White Jute Ribbon and the Pearl Jewels were added.
Do you use inspiration from others to create your birthday wishes. Leave a comment and let me know where your inspired Birthday Wishes come from.