How Does Your Garden Grow?
How does your garden grow now that the calendar says that Spring is here?
For some of us winter is fading away, hopefully, for others, winter is yet to come. It seems like it has been a long winter for many of us, so I bet that you are looking forward to more daylight, blue sky, green grass and beautiful color in your garden.
Ok, I confess, I am not a gardener. I do love the beautiful colors so I do container gardening so that I can enjoy the beauty and smells of summer. I also love to watch the honey bees collect their nectar and the butterflies perching on the edge of the flowers.
Usually I can get my plants to last the summer, if I remember to water them.
So, because it is still about 6 weeks before I can plant my containers, this will be my garden.
Stamps: Flower Shop (c-130942, w- 130939, p 94 2013/2014 Annual Catalogue), Daydream Medallions(c-126467, w- 131976, p 115 2013/2014 Annual Catalogue), Mixed Bunch (c-125537, w- 128442, p 89 2013/2014 Annual Catalogue), Papillion Potpourri (c-123759, w- 132085, p 90 2013/2014 Annual Catalogue), Four Frames (c-123442, w- 128589, p 66 2013/2014 Annual Catalogue), Betsy’s Blossoms (c-126006, w- 131955, p 87 2013/2014 Annual Catalogue).
Paper: Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Gumball Green, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Gingham Garden DSP, Window Sheets.
Ink: Black Stazon, Versamark, Gumball Green, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Raspberry Ripple, Coastal Cabana.
Accessories: Big Shot, Floral Frames Collection Framelits, Circles Collection, Autumn Accents BigZ Die, Punches: Decorative Label, Scallop Edge Border, 7/8” Scallop Circle, 1-1/4” Scallop Circle, Bitty Butterfly, Elegant Butterfly, Bird Builder, Blossom Builder, Blossom, Pansy, Embossing Powders: Pool Party, Melon Mambo, White, Clear, Rhinestone Jewels, Miscellaneous Buttons and Brads, Delicate Details Lace Tape, Sponges, Sponge Daubers, Envelope Punch Board.
Here are a few details on this card.
- How does your garden grow? Use your imagination as to how you would like your garden to grow…mix colors, papers, inks, texture and stamp sets.
- Finish the back of your card with card stock – I used Whisper White as a topper with the Day Dreams Medallion stamp set and cut it out with the Floral Collections Framelits.
- Stamp a sentiment in the middle of the Medallion before attaching to the card. It is difficult if you do it at the end of attaching the flowers. Ask me how I know.
- Start at the back and work forward placing the flowers and the leaves.
- Embellish the flowers with various embellishment, – buttons, jewels, brads, punched card stock – the sky is the limit.
- Have fun with this card.
Need product to make this card? Order through my ONLINE STORE.
Don’t forget Sale-a-Bration…It ends in just 10 short days.
So, how does your garden grow? Leave me a comment and let me know.