Easter Berry Baskets
Easter has come and gone and I hope that you had a great weekend celebrating with family and friends. This weekend, at least for me, really starts spring.
I created Easter Berry Baskets for my Grandchildren to hold their goodies, however, the Berry Baskets can be used to package many other gifts.
Stamps: Everybunny, Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Ink/Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Lost Lagoon, Crushed Curry Blendabilities: Skin Tone: Bronze, Nude, Pink, Calypso Coral, Soft Sky, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder.
Paper: Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Crisp Cantaloupe, Lullaby DSP, Irresistibly Yours DSP.
Accessories: Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits, Ovals Collection Framelits, Berry Basket Bigz Die, Punches: Scalloped Tag Topper, Angled Tag Topper, Project Life Corner, Large Oval, 2” Circle, Bow Builder, and Note Tag Lost Lagoon3/8” Silky Taffeta Ribbon, Linen Trim Ribbon, Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine, 2014-2016 In Color Clothespins, sponge daubers.
To Create the Easter Berry Baskets:
- Cut 2 from card stock and 2 from designer series paper. The DSP was glued to the card stock to create a liner and also to make the basket a little sturdier. The liner also creates some contrast.
- The tags are layered – punch a 1-3/4″ tag from Whisper White and the card stock measures 2″ wide. Remember to cut the card stock about a 1/4″ longer than the DSP.
- The Irresistibly Yours DSP was sponged using Crisp Cantaloupe, Lost Lagoon and Daffodil Delights ink pads.
The Berry Basket is useful for other packaging:
- a birthday basket to hold a small gift
- a Mother’s Day or Happy Spring gift with a small plant – African Violets for example.
- a Father’s Day gift with some fishing gear – flies, weights, spinner.
Again you are only limited by your imagination.
Try out the Berry Basket for other gifts now that Easter is behind us.