Cute Christmas Hedgehog Card
Did you know that you can create a cute christmas hedgehog card using the Painted Harvest stamp set? Yes you can by using the stamps in the set for different features.
Here’s an idea! Do you know someone who likes hedgehog chocolates at Christmas? Wrap up a box of hedgehogs chocolates, create the hedgehog Christmas card and give someone a wonderful treat.
Stamps: Painted Harvest, More Merry Messages.
Ink/Marker: Memento Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobber, Basic Black Marker.
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Be Merry Designer Series Paper.
Accessories: Big Shot, Oh My Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 3/8” Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon, Wood Snowflake, Gold Year of Cheer Embellishment.
So how do you turn a sunflower into a hedgehog? Easy peasy when you have the Painted Harvest stamp set.
A Few Details
- Ink the more detailed stamp with Crumb Cake ink and stamp on Whisper White cardstock.
- Ink the less detailed stamp with Chocolate Chip ink and stamp over the lighter Crumb Cake color.
Note: Two-step stamping: Always stamp the more detailed stamp with the lightest color. It does not matter if you stamp the more detailed or less detailed stamp first.
- Stamp the center flower stamp using Crumb Cake ink.
- Use the stamp with the 5 dots and color 3 of them with a Basic Black marker. Stamp in the center of the flower. Draw a mouth with the Basic Black Marker.
- Stamp the acorn bottom on each side of the face with Chocolate Chip ink. These become the paws.
- Finally, the last step is to attach the ribbon just below the face. It will hide the remainder of the flower.
See, I told you it was easy peasy.
Now you can create your very own Cute Christmas Hedgehog card. To purchase supplies for this card, click on any image below to go to my ONLINE STORE.