A Christmas Welcome Home
Do you have a Christmas welcome home for your loved ones and friends? What says “Merry Christmas” better than a decorated house with lights burning in the window. Or is this feeling a fantasy that we cling to from out childhood?
Well, call it anyway your want, but I simply enjoy the Christmas lights and the decorated houses. Yes, often people go above and beyond and really turn their homes and yards into the spectacular. Do you go for a tour of the lights in your city?
Stamps: At Home With You.
Ink/Marker: Smoky Slate, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Basic Black Archival, Markers: Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight.
Paper: Whisper White Thick, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Smokey Slate, Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack.
Accessories: Big Shot, Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, At Home Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine, Sponge Brayers.
This stamp set is so versatile with its Christmas, Fall, Spring/Summer themes. You can also give it to someone who is moving into a new home. Yes, you can have the door open and close. Stamp your sentiment on the inside of the door and give an interactive card.
A Few Details
- Ink up the brayer with Smoky Slate ink. Run the brayer over the embossing folder on the side that has Stampin’ Up! imprinted on it.. Place the Smoky Slate cardstock inside the embossing folder and run through the BigShot.
- Stamp the outline of the door on a piece of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack. Cut out the window with the thinlit, place a piece of Whisper White behind the cutout and colour with a Daffodil Delight marker.
- Stamp 2 flower pots on Whisper White cardstock using Basic Black Archival ink. Stamp 2 bushes on Whisper White cardstock using Old Olive. Die cut the flower pots and color with the Smoky Slate marker. Die cut the bushes and colour the berries with a Cherry Cobbler marker. Layer the bushes on top of the flower pots and attach to each side of the door.
- Stamp and die cut the door mat.
- Stamp the sentiment on Cherry Cobbler cardstock using Basic Black archival ink.
- Tie a piece of Basic Black Thick Bakers Twine around the card.
Now have a Christmas welcome home card that you can send out to family and friends.
Do you need supplies to recreate this card? Click on any image below and you will be taken to my ONLINE STORE.