Celebrate Sale-a-Bration Week 7 with this Free stamp set, Why is it free? Ordering $60 worth of Stampin Up production will entitle you to a free product from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue.
What are you waiting for? Shop on line Here
You only have until March 22, 2013 to take advantage of the sale!
The stamp set I am using today has 3 stamps that can be used for so many occasions. I featured one of them in a blog post (check it out HERE) a few weeks back and I will be doing a 3rd card with this set before the end of this series.
The image of the telephone booth reminds me of 2 things, first – I want to break out in song and sing “Bobbies on Bicycles two by two” and then there are the Pink Panther series with Peter Sellars.
I know some of you may be asking and so what is the song and who is Peter Sellars, but I am sure that some of you reading this post will remember.
Enough reminiscing and get to the card.
Stamps: Feeling Sentimental (c – 129630 w- 129627, 2013 Sale-a Bration), Just Believe (c-120453, w- 116948 p.77 2012/2013 Annual Catalogue, Collage Curios (c – 129102, w – 129099 p.24 2013 Spring Catalogue
Paper: Naturals White, Riding Hood Red, Sahara Sand, Print, Summer Starfruit, Poetry DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red, Midnight Muse
Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Ovals Collection Framelits, Natural 7/16” Trim Ribbon, Soda Pop Tops, 3/4” Circle Punch, Multi-purpose Glue, Dimensionals, Glue Dots.
- Cut Naturals White card stock – 4-1/4″ X 11″ and score at 5-1/2″
- Cut the Poetry DSP 4″ x 2-1/4″
- Cut the Summer Starfruit card stock – 4″ x 3-1/2″
- With the Big Shot and the Chevron Embossing Folder, emboss the Summer Starfruit card stock
- Using Multipurpose Glue, attach the Poetry DSP and the Summer Starfruit card stock to form a 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- With the Big Shot and the Ovals Collection framelits, cut an oval in the panel just created. – # 3 from the inside
- Cut a piece of Riding Hood Red a little larger than the oval just cut and attach to the underside of the panel
- Cut a 5″ piece of the Natural Trim and attach over the seam where the Poetry DSP and the Summer Starfruit card stock are attached. This piece will go across the Riding Hood Red card stock insert.
- With the Big Shot and the next size smaller Oval Collection Framelits, cut an oval from Summer Starfruit
- Using Red Riding Hood Red ink, stamp the telephone booth image on a piece of Naturals White card stock.
- With the Big Shot and the next size smaller Oval Collection Framelit, cut an oval with the image centered.
- Attach the image oval to the Riding Hood Red oval using Multipurpose Glue and then attach to Riding Hood Red panel with dimensionals.
- Using the Big Shot, place a Soda Pop Top on 1 cutting plate and cover with 2nd cutting plate, Place on platform on Tab 1 and run through Big Shot
- Using Soft Suede ink, ink up the writing image stamp from the Collage Curios stamp set, stamp off on a scrap of paper and stamp on a piece of Naturals White card stock. Ink up the Eiffel Tower image with Soft Suede ink and stamp on top of the writing.
- Punch out using the 3/4″ Circle punch and layer into Soda Pop Top using Glue Dots.
- Stamp the “Thank You” image from the Just Believe stamp set onto a piece of Naturals White card stock with Midnight Muse ink
- Trim into a flag shape.
- Attach to bottom of Soda Pop Top with Glue Dots and then attach all to card front.
Your card is now finished. Send it out for someone to enjoy.
See you next week for Sale-a-Bration Week #8