A beautiful peacock displaying its feathers is a beautiful sight. Did you know that a peacock is male? Yup, that’s right! The female is not really a peacock but a peahen. But, they both have beautiful feathers, although the males has trailing tail feathers. The female will spread her feathers to attract a male. She will choose a partner based on the look of this feathers. The bigger the better in her eyes.
The Beautiful Peacock stamp is one that you can earn during Sale-a-Bration. All you have to do to earn the stamp is place a minimum $60.00 CDN order (not including taxes and shipping). The Sale-a- Bration takes place until March 31, 2018, If you haven’t taken a look through the brochure, you can see it HERE.
Stamps: Beautiful Peacock.
Ink/Marker: Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist.
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay, Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper.
Accessories: Big Shot, Layering Circle Framelits, Eastern Medallions Thinlits, Classic Label Punch, Mini Tassels Assortment, Pearl Jewels, Gold 3/8” Metallic-Edge Ribbon.
- This is a 2- step stamp. Stamp the tail feathers using Lemon Lime Twist ink on a Whisper White circle.. Ink the peacock stamp with Bermuda Bay ink, align and stamp the body. Stamp the tail feathers with Lemon Lime Twist ink and fussy cut.
- With the Eastern Medallion die cuts and the Big Shot, cut a medallion from Lemon Lime Twist cardstock. Place a Mini Tassel embellishment behind the circle. Mount the circle on the medallion with Stampin’ dimensionals.
- If you wish to jazz up the Peacock. place pearl jewels on each of the circles known as eyespots.
- Finally, attach the tail feathers to the circle.
- Finish the card with a piece of Gold 3/8” Metallic-Edge Ribbon. Add panels, layers and a sentiment.