3 Reasons to Join The Email List
There are more than 3 reasons to join the Simply Said with Karen email list, however, today I will give you 3.
- The Simply Said with Karen Newsletter (published monthly) is a great source of inspiration to get your creative juices flowing. Inspiration abounds with cards, scrapbook/project life layouts, 3- D projects, techniques that you can try, and question and answers to questions that we are asked. New products are show cased and reviewed. When a new product comes online, we all want to know about it and how it works.
- Information on up-coming classes and events. We schedule and plan classes 3 months in advance so that you can plan to attend and be creative. It’s always a good thing when we can clear our calendars and do something we enjoy.
- New and exciting promotions that Stampin’ Up! is providing us. We always endeavour to give you the opportunity to take part in these promotions whether they are new products, exciting challenges, new clearance rack items and/or new catalogues.
Now that we have given you the 3 reasons to join the Simply Said with Karen email list, here are the steps you need to complete.
- Use this link to the “subscribe” page where you can find out additional information on the Simply Said with Karen email list. “SUBSCRIBE”or use the form to the right and insert you name and email address and click “Submit”.
- You will receive a message asking you to click on a link that will confirm that you did in fact submit your name and email address to subscribe.
- 2 things will happen next, you will be taken to a “ONE-TIME Offer Page” where you have the opportunity to purchase a tutorial at a very low price. Lower than what this tutorial would normally cost. The second message you will receive is a “Thank You” for signing up for the email list along with the link to the “FREE” gift.
- Shortly after, you will receive a copy of the latest Simply Said with Karen newsletter, so that you can get started creating beautiful projects and enjoying you creativity.
Now that you have 3 reasons to join the email list, don’t delay, SIGN UP now.
To receive the free gifts and the copy of the the latest newsletter, you must confirm your opt in.
The next Simply Said With Karen newsletter goes out next week.